July 20, 2006

31 weeks and counting


Here is the latest shot of my belly. I am 31 weeks pregnant as of today and feeling good. I am up to a whopping 170 lbs from 140 lbs starting out. My Mom is coming down for the birth, but since she's in a wheelchair she can only be away from home for a short time. So we arranged for her to fly down the day before my due date and stay until the day after. I was a bit worried, knowing that you can't really "schedule" when a baby wants to come, but I talked with my OB doc yesterday and pleaded my case and she said she would schedule me to be induced on the 21st of Sept (my due date) if I didn't have her before. So now I am praying she stays put so Mom can be there. At least I won't go 10 days late like last time!!

Anyway, my kids are playing in the backyard so I have got to go supervise...

3 comments:

Pamela Foreman said...

What a cute belly!!! I love it!! Hope that everything works out for your mom to be there. Wow, Sept. 21 - Richard and I started dating Sept. 27 - 1993!!! Wow, time flies! Keep us posted - the time is going to go quick now!

StarKnits said...

love it.. you know you'll loose the weight once the baby pops out and you're running around with the kids everywhere. i'm so excited to meet her. i'm glad your mom can come! PTL for american obgyns!
how about Olive, or Olivia. girly cute and not heard very often....
still trying to help with the name.
you're looking good i'd like to see a face shot though! wink wink. miss you girl

Muriel said...

You are looking good and still so skinny.....:-) I am glad that the pregnancy is going well. I like the name Gwendolyn Autunm....Congrats to Jaimie on retirement! Eric is going to give him a call soon...just been busy!