November 09, 2006

Halloween and other stuff




So I know everyone is dying to see pix of my growing kiddos so here they are! Here are some pix of the pumpkins I carved this year. I found patterns on the internet and my personal fav is SpongeBob!

Here are the kiddos in their costumes: DD#1 is Elina from Barbie Fairytopia, DD#2 is a pink pixie, DS is a dragon, and DD#3 is a bunny!


Before Halloween I took them to a pumpkin patch which was a lot of fun! There was plenty of candy to be had, a small hay bale maze and a big corn maze (we tried it but only lasted 40 minutes before the kids were tired!) games to play,and pumpkin painting!


And one more pic of my littlest princess. I was trying to get a smile and she finally graced me with a hint of one, so enjoy!

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

wow love the kiddos! i can't believe how BIG your littlest one is getting!

Pamela Foreman said...

The pictures are great! Love the costumes and love the pumpkins! Looks like everyone had fun!