March 02, 2005

Busy busy!

My Dh has been back from Iraq for a week! I am so happy to have him home, as are the kiddos! LOL we are trying to readjust to being a family again. It has been a bumpy road already, but I know God is with us helping us as we go! My daughters are sooooo happy to have him here and my son is all smiles (although it's a rare occasion when he ISN'T smiling) The girls are constantly climbing all over him and bugging him, but I know he loves it!

I am still working on that cardigen for my friend. I have the back 1/2 way done. With DH being here I don't find as much time to knit as I used to have. But I am still trying to sneak it in here and there! LOL Once you learn to knit it seems like you ALWAYS need to have a project going. after this I need to make something else for another friend's baby!

Well I will post some more pics soon! Happy Blogging!

No comments: