March 03, 2005

I've been tagged!!!

Here's my little survey from Allena of www.starknits.blogspot.com!

TV MEME
1 How much space is left on your TIVO?
What's a TiVo? J/K we, being over here in Germany don't have a TiVo but perhaps when we get back to the states...which is coming up soon!! Oh I miss cable I am looking forward to HGTV and TLC and the Discovery Channel!!!

2 Have you ever bought a tv series, if so which ones?
Yes, "Everybody loves Raymond", "SmallVille", "The Family Guy" (husband's choice), and "Gillmore Girls". I got DH hooked on "SmallVille" and I am looking forward to the 4th season! I like "Gillmore Girls" when I am feeling esp girlie, although it always makes me want to drink a lot of java! LOL

3 what was the last tv show you watched before this post?
"Blind Date" last night. That show cracks me up! I swear I have never seen so many ditzy, drunk, horney, just plain weird people in my LIFE!!

4 what 5 tv shows can't you live with out.....
Ummm "Amazing Race" (which BTW I am greatly looking forward to the new season starting on the 6th!!); "Blind Date" is good for a few laughs; I used to watch all those blood and guts ER and medical shows on TLC so anything like that is cool; "SmallVille" cause Super man is the bomb! LOL; ummm I don't watch too much TV so I have to think. I guess "Trading Spaces" is neat to watch. I could use some decorating ideas!

5 who are 3 people you're going to tag....I only know Allena who has a blog so I guess no one! LOL I am a sad little person with no friends! J/K!!

No comments: