March 28, 2006

My Ma

I finally talked my Ma (aka Mom) into a blog. It's in the bare-bones stage (and like mine isn't??) but please go check it out and leave a comment! Ma's Blog!

I took the 2 little one's to the dentist yesterday. Rhi rhi did beautifully and didn't even cry once! I was shocked as Malayah was bawling like a baby. But then again she's had so much work done in her mouth alread I don't blame her for being scared. Jamison had to be held down so he cried a little. But they both were thrilled to get new toothbrushes so it turned out well.

I am trying to decide on spring planting. I always envy all the people with beautiful gardens and want to try to do something similar. I have been searching the 'net for spring planting ideas. So far not so good. I don't know a thing about plants. If we had money to blow I'd hire a landscaper to help me. But I am on my own.

The girls have some strawberry plants growing in the kitchen window. I would plant them outside if it would actually WARM UP! It's been in the 30's at night so I don't want the little plants to get frost-bitten. lol

I will get Rhi rhi to take a pic of my belly later to show it off.... until then ttfn

No comments: