June 02, 2006

The long sought-after belly shot

So I am only 3 weeks late in getting you this but here we are in all our glory! I am 24 weeks and 2 days along in this pose...what do you think??

Monday is the ultra-sound that will HOPEFULLY tell us if this is a little girl or a little boy poking me in the ribs. No solid decisions on names yet, but as I was taking a shower (where we all do our great thinking, right?!) I came up with "Constance Lois" What do you think? Constance just came to me and Lois is after Dh's grandma. Anyway, that's just a thought.

My friend Allena asked me to test a pattern for a granny square purse. Its VERY easy and very cute so if you would like to purchase the pattern or a bag, please contact her!! Its supposed to be in 2 diff colors but I needed to get rid of this skein and My daughter loves yellow so I stuck with that. The fabric on the right is what I plan to sew on the inside as a liner, as soon as I figure out how to sew on something crocheted that is!!


Anyway my kids are making this awful banging noise upstairs so I'd better go see what they are breaking now....

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

wow you're looking good i wish i was there! i miss you like crazy! the purse looks great! thanks for testing that for me!
i love the name! what does your hubby say?