July 18, 2005

purple!

So here we are in our new house with a giant "to do" list. You know how it is when you move into a new place...there are certain things that have to be done to make it "yours". well the room my 2 girlies share right now is like a deep red color (the previous owner painted it). They hate it so we went out and bought something they could live with. And now we have a purple room. LOL I still have my red room too as I talked the girls into moving into a bedroom that had a cream color on the walls (a lot easier to paint over that the red).

I am *trying* to be all creative and artsy and figure out something cool for the girls. I have been oggling over the HGTV website. They have some cute ideas!! I think I am going to paint some butterflies and some flowers on the wall after I'm done. Then head to "Bed bath and Beyond" for accessories! LOL you'd think I was decorating my own room! It's fun I just wish I had some kind of artistic talent then this whole process would be much easier.

I want to start crocheting more now that I have figured it out. My friend made some really cute animals that I'd like to try.

Anyways, I have kids running around getting into stuff while I sit on my butt typing....so I will blog another day.

1 comment:

Pamela Foreman said...

Kelly - can't wait to see pictures when you are done! Have lots of fun with it! I agree with the other comment, remember how we did the welcome home signs? Do it that way! Miss you!