November 13, 2006

Monday Morning

I don't have too much to say but I figure I'd better say SOMEthing! :-) Went this past weekend to DH's Grandma's house. She's 87 and I am afraid won't last much longer. It was good to see her and show off the newest grandchild, but at the same time it was sad to see her in such poor condition. Gettin' old sux man.

No new crafty things to report. I am in desperate need to start Christmas shopping and plans. I would like to make some candles for the family, but we shall see if that actually comes to be or is just wishful thinking! LOL I wish I had my friends around, we used to motivate each other to do that kind of thing.

I just got a call from the hospital scheduling a pre-op for my tubal ligation. Ugh I am not looking forward to it. Personally, I wouldn't mind trying for one more, but I know DH wouldn't hear of having another baby sniff sniff. So with everything he's gone through with OIFII and other things, I decided I'd rather get snipped. So please keep me in your prayers on the 28th!

2 comments:

Pamela Foreman said...

Thanks for posting. I love hearing from you even if you haven't much to say! I need to know how the tubal goes. I'm considering it myself, but I'm totally freaked out by the idea!!!

Erin McDowell said...

Hey Girl! Looks like life has been super busy for you since then. Been a while since you've blogged. I know how that can be. I haven't heard from you in quite some time. I pray you, all the kiddos and Jamie are all well and everyone is doing well. I love & miss you, Allena & the rest of my girls! Life is very crazy, hectic and difficult these days. But as always...I am still hopeful things will calm down some day soon. I covet your prayers. Love You Very Much!
Erin Marie