January 26, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

I wonder if anyone is reading this? I have kinda put my socks to the side for now. I am in a rut and just don't want to deal with it at the moment. Probably because my DD#1 is sick with some kind of stomach bug. She went to the doctor today and he said it was a 24 hr virus thingy. I hope so, she's so skinny naturally that she doesn't have any poundage to lose.

I am kinda down lately too that I haven't heard anything from my husband in the last few days. I pray he's doing alright. I always get down when I go for an extended period of time not hearing from him. It's so hard, esp now at the end of the deployment. I just want him home already.

Well, my SmallVille episode is over so I should hit the rack (as my dear hubby would say). DD #1 has a dentist appointment in 6 hours! Yikes! g'night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.