January 21, 2005

still here...

Well, my friend is telling me to update this thing. Maybe soon huh? LOL I am sitting here watching more "Small Ville" and finishing putting together a toy organizer I bought today. I am really trying to get things organized and put away before my hubby comes back from the sand. I have kinda let the house go.... :-(

Tomorrow I am making some welcome home banners with my FRG (family readiness group). I am excited for that and being with my hubby again. But I am a little sad that my life as it is now will end. I really enjoy hanging out with my friends and will miss the closeness and the time I spent all of them.

I have re-done the heel part of that sock I am still knitting. I am stalled out right now...I guess just unsure of how to proceed. I am sure I will figure it out sometime.

i just bought some coffee from www.freshcoffee.net and it's making my house smell SOOO nice! My friend made me some real cappuccino tonight and I was in heaven. She and I have been discussing opening our own coffee shop in the states. I don't know the first thing about opening a business so if anyone has any suggestions I would be more than happy to hear!

Anyways, it's like 2:46am here so I'd better hit the hey

No comments: