January 15, 2005

Rhianna's birthday!

Today Rhianna turned 2! My baby girl is growing up! Sniff sniff!! The party went great, I had invited all of her little friends from the nursery at church and some of Malayah's friends. We had 6 kids and 2 babies. If I could find my camera I'd post a few pictures. :-) Rhianna had a lot of fun, decorating cupcakes and making necklaces with Fruit Loops. And now I am sitting here playing with my blog instead of cleaning the disaster that is my house! ;-) ah but there's always time for that...

I am still working on those socks for Rhianna too. I got stuck on the heel and instep. It takes me awhile to figure things out so I will get it eventually! LOL I will post a pic when i get them done!

I heard from my DH (dear husband) this morning. It's getting really close to the time when he comes back from Iraq. I am excited and nervous and scared at the same time. My FRG (family readiness group) is making welcome home banners this weekend! It's so nice to see "welcome home" instead of "good-bye"

Well, my friends invited me to Burger King for dinner so i will go for now! :-P

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

did you find the camera??? i hope so! remember to unload it for the trip this weekend....well ttyl