November 16, 2005

Happy Feet!




Well, my DH's feet will be happy anyway. These are my first pair of felted clogs! As you can see my DH's fav color is black, followed by grey. LOL


I am in the process of making a second pair for my MIL. And then I am thinking of making a winter hat for my Bubbah. Allena made him a cutie hat when he was born and well, his noggin is a bit bigger now. LOL I tried it on him today and it looks more like a yammaka now. :-)

And of course I need to show off some pix of my DD #1's bday party! My lil Sweet Pea is now 5 yrs old! sniff sniff. I can't believe that!!! Anyway, she had a "princess party" where her friends came dressed as...you guessed it...princesses!!!! It was a fun time...and girlie to the core!

And a final parting shot of my 2 newest cats. Sissie is the smaller one laying ontop of her bro. Cute!

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

love them! the cats are super duper cute
that party looks like fun! it seems that she has made some friends! awesome! miss you tons girl

Pamela Foreman said...

Looks like Malayah had a great time at her party! The clogs are awesome! I need to make Richard some. Can you send me the pattern? Miss you guys!