November 02, 2005

Ok so I'm not that great of a blogger

You would never believe that I used to have a journal in high school and wrote in it everyday!!! It seems as though that phase of my life is over because as you can see, it's been a month since I have felt the need to update this thing. But who am I writing to anyway? ECHO!! Is anyone out there? LOL I am sure if I ever had any "fans" out there they are long gone by now...tired of waiting for SOMEthing to happen

Well it's past midnight and here I sit. My DH is gone again with his job and I am here with the laundry to keep me company (yawn). I have been a little overwhelmed with housework lately so I joined the "Flylady" group that sends you regular emails every 5 seconds to remind you to do this or that or to take a break or do your dusting or whatever. It gives me ideas as to what to do around here....for instance I have quite forgotten to turn and flip the mattress until the email told me too. :-)

My son just had his first birthday sniff sniff. No longer is he my little baby. I wonder if I will ever have any more babies. I don't know why I am so insane but I am still holding out hope that God will bless us again with another kid. Most days though I think I need mental help feeling that way, but perhaps it's just the estrogen talking, who knows. My DH is adament about NO MORE rug rats!!! He says he "can't handle it". Can't handle what? He's been gone 85% of our marriage. The jist of taking care of his son is 10 minutes of play-time at night.

Granted I am not complaining about him...it's good ole Uncle Sam that is always calling him away. Well, maybe after he get's out of the Army he can have a more "involved" roll in the kids' lives.

I have not been slacking in the knitting dept like I have in the blogger world! I have been working on my second felted creation ever....a pair of clog slippers for my DH's tired feet. I have one almost complete already in only 3 days time. (and that's with taking care of the 3 youngins and all that scheduled housework I told you about. Flylady doesn't have an email reminder for knitting....hence my nightowl syndrome). I will post a pic of my project when I get around to it. LOL

Well, I should get to bed and get some beautyrest. I need all the help I can get in that dept.!!!

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

i wouldn't count on it.... my dh was doing extra duty that included some yard work then playing on the game system or watching the tube till 10 ish each night then when he came home for lunch or dinner one hour each he was always saying to the girls give me a break can't i get one min to myself... i of course rolled my eyes and almost fell off the chair... b/c i was with them in an unfurnished house doing nothing... UGH
ok i'm done venting
they can always surprise us huh?

Pamela Foreman said...

HELLO! I'm here out in the big dark void of the internet world! Though we love our hubby's, they just don't get it. Can't wait to see the slippers. I'm still trying to get the hang of knitting!! You go!