November 08, 2005

Kitties!

So DH finally let me...er the kids get some new additions to the family. LOL Here we have 2 6 month old kittens...Grey Ghost and his sister Sissie. They are the most snuggly cats I have ever had, and they are great with the kids...letting DS lay on them and pull their tails. Of course I try to teach him to "be nice!" but really, how "nice" can a 1 yr old be? They have no concept of anyone/anything outside of themselves at this stage of development.










I have finished one clog for Dh and have started on #2. I will post before/after pix for everyone to see! I also have another pair to make for MIL and some fingerless gloves for my mom. (anyone know of a good pattern for that?)

DH is gone again for a few days so I have the house to myself; well. besides the 3 rug-rats anyway. ;-) DD#1 is turing 5 on Friday! Sniff sniff I can't believe my first born is getting so BIG! But now that she's older planning parties becomes more involved. When she was younger it was easy...a few balloons for entertainment and cake and she was good. NOW she wants certain friends and a theme and games. Phew! But it makes it more fun for me too....this year it's a dress-up party with a princess/Barbie fairytopia theme. Everyone is coming in their best dress-up clothes. We are making Princess hats and playing some games. Lunch will be provided tea-party style, if it's nice then outdoors as well. I figured i'd make little finger sandwiches and cut them out into shapes. Some cheese and veggies with dip and of course punch. I think I am as excited as she is! and everything is made MUCH easier for me cause I ordered a party kit from www.birthdayexpress.com I love that site! Everything you need at your fingertips!

Well, speaking of rug-rats...I have to go see what they are tearing up now! LOL TTYL

No comments: