April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone out there in blogland is having a great Easter! This is the day we celebrate the resuurection of our Lord Jesus Christ! The tomb was empty hallelujah!

Last night the girls and I decorated eggs. it was fun and they really enjoyed it. I tried to get Bubbah in on it but he jst wanted to eat them. lol that kid loves hard boiled eggs!

Of course DD#2 was sick this morning so we weren't able to go to church. The kiddos woke up and had a few things in their Easter baskets and got to go threw the house looking for plastic eggs Mommy and Daddy hid for them. Both girls have been BEGGING to go fishing so we got them some Barbie fishing poles, a Disney princess coloring book and a chocolate bunny. DS got a little play tool kit and a small nerf football. Oh all the kids got a small soccer goal complete with cones, gloves for the goalie, and a ball. We tried getting DD#1 in soccer this year but were too late for the sign-ups.

Later on we have some "resurrection eggs" to find. In each egg there's a small something that helps tell the story of the resurrection (a small purple cloth, dice, a nail, etc.) DH and I are going to tell the story after naps. DD#1 and I are the only ones awake!! Oh and DH wanted something besides the typical ham Easter dinner....so we are having home-made chicken enchiladas with rice for dinner. Yumm, I have been on a Mexican Food kick lately so this will be goooooood!! And low fat too, this recipe I have is really yumm and not quite as bad for you as the restaurant enchiladas.

I am 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant today and already feeling like a whale. I know people don't think i LOOK fat but it sure feels that way. I am just so afraid of gaining too much weight and not being able to take it off after the birth. I mean, I am getting close to 30 here and my body doesn't like to work out or shed pounds like it used to. Maybe after I am done nursing I could try the South Beach Diet or something. My friend is have some luck losing pounds and it doesn't seem too difficult of a diet.

I have pictures for you that I will be posting soon, I promise! Until then, have a sweet day!

3 comments:

Pamela Foreman said...

Love the update! Post pics soon! I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly, I can't believe I found you in the blogger world! You are blogging since Jan 2005, and never said a word about it. I love your blog, I love your titel. I was wondering so many times...how you guys are doing. You look so good with the short hair...your kids look soooo cute. Congrats on #4!!
I'm just so excited right now...wow.
An old neighbor.

Kelly said...

Thanks annonymous, I have had so many neighbors in my life...so give me a clue! :-)