February 06, 2005

Happy Anniversary to me!


Happy Anniversary to me! It was my 6th year anniversay last month. My wonderful, sexy husband sent me roses all the way from Iraq! It was sad being apart from him but the flowers were so sweet! And that is my dog, Frosty in the background lounging on the couch! LOL

I am sorry I haven't posted in a long time! The girls have been sick and so I have been busy caring for them. I had to take DD#2 to the hospital the other night as she spiked a 104.7 fever! They drew blood and said it was a virus and I could treat it here. She's had this bug for 3 days now. I pray she can get over it soon! DD#1 also has a similar virus (but without the fever). So my DS and I are the only ones who are healthy at the moment!

I also apologise for not letting anyone post a comment anymore. I have had a problem with a nasty troll. So from now on if you would like access to post a comment, email me and I can invite you to become a member. It's pretty sad when I have to restrict my own little blog.

I gave up on those socks I was knitting and did a pair of mittens for DD#2 instead. I will go back to them now, I just kept getting frustrated as I would lose my count in the ribbing and it looked all fuddled up. Oh well, I will get this eventually! Posted by Hello

No comments: