September 22, 2005

DONE!


Okay so I felted this morning....very simple process! Although I did a marathon running up and down my stairs checking on it every 5 minutes! LOL It is currently drying on my deck as you can see. I can't wait to try it out! As I said before, if anyone would like to PURCHASE this wonderful pattern for a VERY simple yet chic bag please email my friend at Star Knits.

You can see in the backgroud that my DD is ready for swimming! I threw all the kiddos (but the baby) outdoors to get out of my hair....er I mean go have some fun. LOL J/K

We have story hour at the library later which is always fun too. Crafts and a vid and of course, the story. Other than that it's back to the ole routine of housework. Now what am I going to do with my time now that the bag is finished? I DO have that sock yarn.... :-)

1 comment:

Pamela Foreman said...

The bag is great!! I love the colors!