September 21, 2005

My bag is almost done!


Here see! I HAVE been doing something constructive! LOL I am almost done with the bag and am ready to start felting it today. shiver shiver shake shake....I have never felted anything before so I am a bit nervous. But I think it's probably easier than it was to crochet this bag so I should be fine. If nothing else I'll shrink it to a little coin purse or something...lol not really. so here is a picture for you to see my "cafe au lait' purse.










Also there was a kids fair on post here that we went to this past weekend. It was FREE and a lot of fun, Did I mention FREE? We are low on $$ this month so anything FREE is awesome! LOL One of the Chapels on post was hosting it and they put a lot of work into it. FREE food and dessert (cotton candy, sno cones, and popcorn) A jumping castle, face painting, petting zoo and craft table. It was small but just right for our little ones.

Here's a pic of my little man STANDING next to a miniature horse. Yes I said standing! The little guy is on the move! No more of this crawling biz...he's almost running now!



And here's my oldest DD standing next to the cute little horse too! A little too short for her to ride though!

And here's my middlest DD in the jumping castle. She had a good time too...bumping into everything and everyone....lol

And a final parting shot of the back of my head...LOL that's all you get of my ugly mug. J/K

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

SNIF i miss you guys! i can't believe your little guy is walking! he looks soooo big! the booty is the same though! SNIF i want to be close so we can visit! SNIF i really miss you all!

ps your bag looks great!

Pamela Foreman said...

Jamison is so big! He's looking so grown up! Kathryn is growing too. Catching up to Bella and almost the same size as Megan! I miss you guys!