March 21, 2006

Crop er Carpet circles


So we have a little alien trying to contact their mother ship in my house!!! AAA!! Well, a pink alien anyway! LOL


I am letting it soak in carpet cleaner and hopefully the washable markers will live up to their names and WASH away.


Sorry I have been MIA again. Nothing going on I guess. Everyone is all better from the flu and respiratory viruses. I caught a cold but no biggie.
BTW happy spring! Yesterday was the first day of spring! But it sure doesn't look like it, it's like overcast, misting and about 42 outside. I can't wait for the warm! We have a brand new sandbox just waiting for a little sand.

DD#1 went back to school after her spring break today. We had Open House last night and all 3 kids were wanting to stay! I think she is glad to be back as it's too boring at home. LOL I had planned to go and do a few fun things with the fam, but with everyone sick we all just stayed here.

No new crafts to report or anything here. I finished that panta headband and that's all so far. I keep wanting to start something else but I am afraid I won't get anything done. And DH informed me the other day that it really bothers him when I don't finish what I start and leave it there for weeks. (roll eyes). It bothers me too but darn I didn't want to hear that!

I sold our salt water tank on Ebay today. We took a huge dive as far as what it's worth vs what we sold it for. But with #4 on the way I just don't think I will have time or patience to care for it. I am a little sad to see it go because Jamie and I worked so hard on it for so long. But really it's a money vacuum and we really need to SAVE and not SPEND.

TTYL

2 comments:

Pamela Foreman said...

Oh man! I hope the crayons come out! Sorry you had to sell the fish tank. I know you guys loved it! We are having to get rid of things too. Need to save!! Love you!

StarKnits said...

lol that's hilarious. i guess last week was a good week to get sick since there was no school.
bummer that you get no support for your knitting. lol just start taking it everywhere with you you'll get it done!