March 10, 2006

Long time a comin'!



Here are a few pics of Malayah's horse show she did on the 5th of March.

One is of her riding in one of the english walk/trot classes and the other is of the costume contest. She's wearing a dalmation costume and her horse is supposed to be a fireman. The saddle blanket says "Wildrose Farm Fire Dept." and she has a homemadefireman's hat. Unfortunetly she was competing with another horse wearing a beautiful unicorn costume and one with the ole stars and stripes...so she didn't place. (and I worked for forever on that stupid costume)

About 2 weeks ago the sun came out and it was in the 60's so I sunscreened the kiddos up and we found sandels and went out to go pot some veggie plants.


And finally here's the FINISHED (yes I said finished) panta! I actually finished something! Hallelujah. lol It's a little wide for a small girl but I think it's cute. And Jamison sporting his new house coat...and yes he's sick in that pic...still has the flu. (which BTW my ENTRIE family but me has been sick the past 2 weeks!) And Malayah holding a smiley face mug with flowers sent yesterday from my dear friend, Muriel! Thank you!!!


2 comments:

Muriel said...

Malayah looks so proud on that horse and beautiful too! Well all your kids look beautiful, they take after their mummy!!! Glad you liked the flowers!

StarKnits said...

the horse pix are great! sorry that everyone's sick the panta looks good! keep it up girl
knit on