September 16, 2006

Almost Done

Sorry its been awhile since I posted last! I have been trying to get ready for baby #4!!

Let's see...in the world of knitting I finished DD#1's felted slippers. She wanted them all purple so that was easy for me! Here they are:and here's the little princess posing LOL.

I am 39 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. I am getting induced Wednesday morning! We are excited and nervous to meet the little one. No longer a family of 5 but 6! Wow, I hope and pray God gives us A LOT of patience for 4 kiddos! But that's it, no more suprises as I am getting a tubal right after the birth!!!

On that note, since this is my last pregnancy, I want to remember and "cherish" my body remembering my fertile days. So here's a shot of my waistline. Can you read that measuring tape??


Yes, I am sporting a 42 inch waist!!! LOL WOW! :-)

And here's a wide shot of the whole package:


(don't mind the stylish outfit...I'm still in my pj's!!) Wow so all I can say is either there's a big'un in there or I managed to swallow a watermelon!! ;-)

My MIL is coming Tues night and staying a week to help out. My Mom is fliyng in Wednesday night for the birth. Although I am thinking she might miss it as I have to go in at 6am to be induced and she doesn't come in until 6 at night. :-( I was hoping she could be there...maybe God will torture me with an extremely looong labor or something (hope not!) and she'll be able to be there. Either way, at least I get to see my Ma and she can spend time with the newest grandchild.

I finally finished (well, mostly) the nursery/DD#2's room. I will try to get pix of that sometime this weekend. Man I have a lot to get accomplished and so little time! DD#1 was invited to 2 different b-day parties this weekend so I am shuttling her to those as well as doing some last-minute shopping and cleaning.

Anyway, speaking of that I'd better get going. TTFN

2 comments:

Pamela Foreman said...

Wow! What a big ole tummy!! Don't worry, I'll be looking like that soon enough! I can't wait to see pics!! I need to start making some felted slippers too. Can you send me the pattern? Miss you!!

StarKnits said...

love the tummy! the slippers are good. what pattern number is that from fiber trends? the one i have is only for adults i was wanting to make some for the kids. TKS
can't wait to see pix of the baby!