September 02, 2006

PRESENTS!

So one of my best friends, Allena made me a ton of cooooool gifts. Well, not for me but for the baby. So she put a card in there telling me to take pix as I opened it and here are a few...

Here are some cute red booties and a matching hat:















Here is some purple booties and matching sweater in a lavendar/white sparkly varigated yarn (sooo pretty!) :


Here's a crocheted baby blanket that matches the purple outift! It will be going with me to the hospital for when I take Gwendolynn home! Its soo soft and so pretty!!!

And finally a VERY cool home-made diaper bag! Its denim with striped material for pockets and accents. Too cute! Its huge too so it will come in handy toting 4 kids around!

Thanks soooooo Much Allena I LOVE all of it!!!

**Disclaimer---- I don't care if I look like crap I am 9 months pregnant darn it! LOL

5 comments:

StarKnits said...

yeah! i'm glad you like them! YOu look sooo good for being 9 months along!! i'm sooo glad you liked them. i figured a BIG ol diperbag would be super duper handy with all the kids. you could probably carry one of them around in it. LOL

StarKnits said...

ps your hair is looking really nice!

Pamela Foreman said...

Everything looks great!!! Allena does such a great job!! Hope you enjoy them all! BTW, you look great!!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Here from Allena's blog. She did a fantastic job on all the items! Such a good friend to make your baby those items :o)

Sue said...

I just read Allena's blog and wondered how you were going. Things have certainly flown by, but I dont think you look like crap being pregnant with 3 kids too. I cant wait to see what Gwendolyn looks like too. Good luck. Your pressies look so nice too.