December 08, 2005

Do we have snow, or rain?

So I look outside and I'm like, "Cool! Snow!" and then I run to get the camera to take a pic for you lovely people and no, not snow but rain. So it's a really nasty day today!!!! Frozen streets and I have to go get DD#1 from school in 2 hours!! ugh....at least my truck has 4 wheel drive!!!

Soooo while the weather outside is frightful I have been inside knitting so delightful .... (what?)



I have finished the hat for my nephew and here's Bubbah being the model for you (I distracted him with the snow-rain)












And here's a scarf for MIL. I bought one of those kits that donates money to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. MIL's sister died from Infammatory breast cancer 4 years ago so this touches her and my hearts. BTW ladies! Have you done your monthly self-exam? Want to know how, click here

So I after this scarf is done I have another one (only with eyelash yarn) to make for SIL. Sooo many projects so little time!!

DH is away for the week for work and it so happened that he was in Detroit right when the Red Wings were playing so OF COURSE he had to go!!! And here I sit with loads of housework and screaming kids and he's "working" so hard! LOL I want a job like that!! Okay I have to give him credit he DID work for like 12 hours before he went to the hockey game....but still!

I am still trying to get FLYlady down pat. It really takes a month to begin new habits. And then I like to procrastinate and not clean. Then too there's knitting and crochet calling me....so what's a girl to do?

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

love that hat! the colors rock! where'd you get the yarn?
the scarves are good!
can you tell i'm online again?

Pamela Foreman said...

The hat is awesome!! I love those colors! I am making a hat for my BIL. Crocheting it though. Not ready for knitting hats yet! Richard is jealous that Jamie saw the Red Wings! He's a huge fan! TTYL!