August 31, 2006

Our newest addition...

Well, I am here to introduce the newest Loy! He came home yesterday afternoon and so far is a really good baby. He only cried 2 times last night, thankfully!!! The kids love him to bits and can't wait for him to get older so they can play with him.



I bet you all want to see a picture of our newest little guy!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Here he is! His name is Scout and he's 9 weeks old (fooled you didn't I?) I am STILL pregnant. hehehe

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

OMG girl i otta come down there and beat that baby out of you! LOL you freaken gave me a heart attack you'll see why when you get the gift i sent... all that aside
he's a cutie!

Pamela Foreman said...

You had me going!!!!! I was like, what?!?!? You're suppose to be having a girl!! I was fixing to start frogging some stuff! LOL!! He's so cute though!! I love puppy dogs (notice I say "puppy" lol) Miss you!!