August 11, 2005

Crochet anyone?

So I finally started another project! Although, being a novice to crochet I don't wonder if I bit off more than I could chew. It's an intermediate (in difficulty) pattern for a dress, hat, and booties set. I have a friend in WV that is preggers with a girl and I am attempting to make something nice for her. So far, like a moron, I have already had to look up YOH......duhhh I thought it meant "yarn over half" or something. "yarn over hook" is basically YO in knitting terms. Like I said, having to learn what the directions mean makes me think I am going to have an interesting time trying to figure this out. I wish my friend, Allena were here! (sniff sniff)

But anyways I am in row 3 of this dress....which is going to be purple and white. I think it's a cute pattern, I just hope it looks SOMEthing like the pic when it's done. Wish me luck!!!

Speaking of Crochet, remember those little animals I was talking about? Well I made a bunny for my oldest. I didn't make any eyes for it though so it's like a blind bunny. LOL But she seems to like it anyway.

DD#2 who is 2 1/2 went to the potty for the first time the other day. So she's wearing panties in the day and diapers at night. We have been trying on and off to potty train her but finally the other day my DH was like "we have GOT to get her trained!" I mean, when the kid can practically change her own diaper it's time, don't you think?? :-)

Anyways, enough chit chat...off to go work out

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

so where are the pix? you're doing fine if you have any ?'s just email or IM or call no problemo!
did i mention i'm waiting for pix?