August 12, 2005

Pictures anyone?

Ok so it has been brought to my attention that I need to post some pictures....until now I haven't because I didn't want to upload picasa onto my hubby's puter. God forbid I ever put anything on there he doesn't want... my daughter and I usually share another computer so I won't "mess up" his (for those of you married to computer geeks, you will understand it's much easier to have your own than mess with their stuff). but our other computer is still in a box. We are waiting to buy our daughter a computer desk for it b4 we get her up and running.



So, like I said....it's picture time! (I love that blogger has an "upload pix" program now!!)


Here's Retard Rabbit....ole blindy never got any eyes poor soul.

Here's what I have been working on since yesterday morning. It's the bottom back of a 12month size sun dress for a friend who's due at the end of October. So far so good. It's going to be white and lavendar like I said. She has strictly said NO PINK (like ANOTHER preggers friend I have...."don't let your babies grow up to be girly-girls" <--- Me singing very badly)

This is that whole YOH business. It was a little more complicated than that so don't think of me as too much of a loser....lol The directions were (and I quote) "CH 3. 2 dc cluster in top of last dc worked. Miss next 3 dc. 3 dc cluster in mext dc. Ch 3. 2 dc cluster in top of last 3 dc cluster worked. Miss next 3 dc. 1 dc in each of next 4 dc. Rep from *" Now for those of you who have crocheted before I am sure this is too easy. But remember now I was the one who didn't know what a YOH was!! I was trying to figure out the 2 and 3 dc cluster and had to look that up online. But now as you can see I am in the groove now....on like row 9 or 10 as I dc away trying to make this piece 10" long before tackling adding another color and shaping the arms and neck...wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

you're kicking it out! that looks great! go kell it's your b-day get busy! crochet