August 02, 2005

Salt water fish tanks?

So does anyone out there know ANYthing about salt water tanks? I am trying to get one started and so far it seems to be a pain in the rear. I have had plenty of fresh water tanks before with no problem but this is totally different and more involved.

I am talking about fish tanks because honestly I have not picked up a crochet hook or knitting needle in some time. My Dh and I have been super busy with home-improvement projects. Last weekend he spent like 10 hours building a huge shelving unit in the garage. you could park a car on that thing and it would hold it. He's awsom with things like that. Actually he's awsome at just about anything (little plug-in for DH there! LOL)

My DS is cutting more teeth and one is coming in through a blood blister...ouchie! Poor guy The girls are ok just lonely. Since there aren't any kids around they are going crazy for a friend. Sunday we tried out a new church and DD#1 was immedietly drawn to the 2 othe girls there. Wanting some kind of interaction with someone other than her kid sister I am sure! LOL

I am doing fine. We are getting things together for a garage sale and among the junk err ummm merchandise (smile) are all of our baby supplies and toys and things. I am a little sad to finally be getting rid of everything, it makes me feel like an old lady...no longer in the "child bearing" category. But you figure with 3 already it get's tough. I can't imagine adding a 4th to the flock.

Anyways, soon I will get this blog up to date and get the template how I like etc. IF I have any time that is!! All this unpacking and fixing and whatnot has left me little time to breathe let alone sit and clack at the puter.

TTFN

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

i've heard the 4th isn't as hard as the 3rd.. you just add them and they just kinda fall in... i can't wait to see your saltwater fish tank you can have a nemo, and a pattrick and maybe a squidward.... the possiblites are endless! hugs

Anonymous said...

Ok so man am i dumb, i can't even figure out how to leave a comment! Anyway saw the pics of the saltwater tank very nice! Charley is gonna be sooooo jealous when i tell him. He has wanted to set up a saltwater forever and i won't let him until we settle down and stop moving! Good Luck let me know how it's going!