August 06, 2006

More canning...


Here's my latest creations: 10 jars of hot salsa! DH tried it before I canned it so I know its not horrid or anything. I have never made salsa let alone canned it so here's hoping it doesn't kill people. LOL j/k I followed the recipe exactly so it should be fine, I will put a warning label on there just in case ;-)









Also a pic of my gigantic watermelon belly. I am 33 weeks and 3 days today. I washed all of Gwen's clothes yesterday and packed her diaper bag. Now I just need to finish her room and get my bag packed!! I feel a lot of BH contractions ("braxton Hicks" aka practice contractions) so I know my bod is getting ready to pop this pup. I go back in 2 weeks and we'll see if there's any progress "down there" (if you kwim!)

2 comments:

Pamela Foreman said...

What a cute belly!! Hope the salsa is good! If I could ever get a garden growing, I'd try it too!

StarKnits said...

YUMMY that salsa looks great! ok about the belly i wouldn't say watermelon but i would say a basketball! either way it looks great!