August 11, 2006

Ramblings

DH has been gone on a business trip all week and is scheduled to come home tonight. At least I hope he makes it with all the craziness at the airports! I can't believe just how strict we have to be to protect ourselves. I don't see what those terrorists think they are achieving...they die and go to hell (not heaven and no virgins!) and we just become stronger as a nation. Granted more people ARE fearful to fly again, but really how long will that last? Sometimes I don't wonder if the end times are fast approaching. I worry about the life my kids will have when they grow up. Its not safe anymore! I used to ride my bike everywhere ALONE as young as 8 yrs old and now I don't trust my kids to play in the yard without me watching. (granted at 5, 3, and 1 years old I shouldn't leave them alone anyway, but you get my drift!)

Another topic, someone decided that we didn't quite have a big enough debt on our credit card and thought it was good to add some more onto it. Yup our number was compromised and someone used it to buy about $150-$200 worth of stuff. USAA has been really helpful in everything though so I am not worried. Just makes me so mad that someone is STEALING from us!!

And another....2 out of the 3 kids are sick. This morning they woke up with coughing and drippy noses. So I gave them a round of Childrens' Cold meds and DS is sleeping it off while DD#2 is upstairs resting watching "Noggin". I think my kids LIKE getting sick only because they are allowed to lay around and watch movies all day. LOL! Its the only way to keep them quiet and resting.

Well, th-th-th-that's all folks

1 comment:

Pamela Foreman said...

I hope that the kiddos get better soon!!! That bites about the credit card too! Hope Jamie gets back safely!