January 13, 2006

Actual photographic evidence!

Here it is folks! I have finally caught sight of the ever allusive BigFoot! Unfortunetly I was only able to get a few shots....

Okay okay so it's not BigFoot! Just little ole me in a new do! I have bleached my hair for awhile and accidentally did it wrong one day and half my hair fell out! Well, it was severed 1/2 way off any way. So today I went and got it cut so it actually looks like hair and not a rat's nest. What do you think? I go in next week for the coloring so I will post another pic!

3 comments:

StarKnits said...

wowza! sexy mama! i love it. what color are you getting it? since you're getting it done (red?) lol it won't turn out pink. lol.
did DH jump your bones? I'm sure he did! whoop sorry hope that's not TMI for those out in blogland. LOL

Pamela Foreman said...

Kelly - you look absolutely amazing!!! I love the new do! You've been busy updating the blog! I'm behind!! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, that is a GREAT haircut!!!! It looks amazing on you! What color are you going to do?