January 27, 2006

New do part 2!

Like the color? I do! It's a weave of highlights of blond (to match the rest of my blond) and lowlights of red and brown. DH thinks it's "okay" but I think it's funky and chic. What do y'all think?

I went to my prenatal nutrition class today. Nothing we all haven't heard before....don't REALLY eat for 2 blah blah food pyramid blah blah lay off the booze yak yak. :-P Not like I eat THAT terrible anyway, but i am going to TRY to do my best! Rhirhi loves going to the CDC and had a blast today. I actually had to pull her away so we could leave! Bubbah, on the other hand,
hated it and cried almost the whole time. :-( That always kills me to know that he's been upset the entire time. He goes to nursery at church so not like he's not used to being left with someone else. I think he's just naturally clingy. Sometimes he doesn't even want to go to Daddy! I haven't been working on DD#1's poncho in over a week. Just too much else going on!

And I called that cat refuge center and basically wouldn't talk about me taking her there. Instead they suggested a "free to good home" ad in the classifieds. So I will try that. Today's the first day and nothing...we'll see.

3 comments:

StarKnits said...

k i'm so jealous! i love your hair it's awesome! jamie just needs to get with the times! LOL hello he married a young wife he's gotta deal withthe "craze" LOL i'm a dork i know
miss ya

Pamela Foreman said...

I think your hair looks great! I'm thinking of doing something with mine...once I lose 10 lbs, that's my treat! I hope you can find the cat a home soon!

StarKnits said...

hey where have you been lately? where did you get the family avitar? i want one.... give me a call or an email some time girly