January 18, 2006

Snow Day



Snow! Well, we HAD snow for about 12 hours! LOL that's KY for ya! Rhirhi, Jamison and I enjoyed sledding down our little hill for awhile this morning. I feel bad for my oldest DD because she had to go to school and by the time she came home the snow was all gone! Poor thing kept saying, 'Well, God KNEW I wanted to sled! Couldn't He have kept the snow here until I could come home?' lol too cute...
It is supposed to be 50 degrees tomorrow so go figure that! I wish the snow would have stayed around at least for a few days! The kiddos didn't even have time for a snowman or snowangel!

And since my appointment isn't until Monday, I can't give you any new info on the newest addition, but I can show you my first lack-of-belly shot. Rhirhi took the pic! :-)

So anyway, not too much to say. I keep wanting to try that Panta pattern as I have a lot of wool left over from felted projects. Hmmm...maybe I'll try that another night.

G'night

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

lol those pix are cute!
hey you lost all your side stuff! what happened??

StarKnits said...

ps i tagged you for a meme go check out my site for what it's about!