January 30, 2006

Bye Bye kitty

So we got a call from the "Free Cat" ad in the classifieds! A single Mom and her 10 year old son were looking for a cat. The boy seemed really sweet to Sissie and I think she's going to have a great home. I will miss her (when she was good and not crapping on my bed!) but I know she's going to make that little boy happy and that's all that really matters.

Last night my DH and I dropped all the kids at a friends' and went out to dinner! Our 7th anniversary! I can't believe it's been so long, sometimes it seems like we have known one another for forever and other times it seems like it's gone so fast!

We had wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse but there was a line out the door and we really didn't want to spend an hour of our precious alone time waiting in line. So we went across the street to this little rinky-dink place. They had fairly good food and DH and I had a good time. Afterwards we were driving back and wondering what to do with ourselves! LOL This is KY and there's nothing open after 8pm! Nothing but a Star Bucks in the Barnes and Noble bookstore! So we make a beeline over there and sit and have a coffee and laugh for about an hour until the store closed. Then came to get the tuckered out kiddos and went home.

I really had a fun time...it's nice to realize that even though both of us are soooo busy all the time, that we can still sit down and have fun and talk.

Not much else to update y'all on....I am still preggers and still tired! lol Rhirhi had gymnastics today and had loads of fun! Umm...I think that's all for now! :-)

TTFN

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

glad you got rid of that stinkin cat. lol i'm hoping it won't contiue to do the pooping thing for the new fam!
congrats on having a great night out with DH! whoo hoo 7 years~

Pamela Foreman said...

glad the cat is gone - Happy Anniversary!! Glad you guys could get away.