January 17, 2006

BFP


aka "Big Fat Positive". yes, I had wondered when Auntie Flo was coming for a visit. When she didn't show I took a test last night and voila! Child #4 is on it's way!!! Wow DH and I are in total shock! We thought for SURE we were done with the whole pregnancy thing....but God had other plans! I really don't know how far along I am because silly me can't remember the last time Auntie was here. I *think* it was around the beginning of December or so. I don't get in to see the doctor until next Monday so I'll have a better idea of when we're due...gulp (and I thought 3 kids drove me nutz!)

We are happy about it, just shocked mainly! But trust me after this one is born I am getting the ole tubes tied! LOL

So I'm off to find one of those nifty tickers....

3 comments:

StarKnits said...

whoo hoo congrats. i'm glad! can't wait to meet this one!

Anonymous said...

Ya know, doctors finally know what causes that now. LOL
Happy for ya. I'm sure the little tike will be just as cute as the big siblings. Even when all colored up with dry erase markers!
And your hair is so cute!

Pamela Foreman said...

Congratulations! Of course I've told you that like ten times now!! I'm so excited for you!