January 25, 2006

Anyone want a cat?

So you may remember those 2 kittens I rescued awhile back? Well we might have to get rid of the female, Sissie. Last week for some reason she decided to start pooping and peeing on my bed!!!! Oh I am SOOOO mad I am washing my DOWN comforter for the 3rd time in a week! This is a down comforter from Germany that my dear sweet hubby bought me! Argh! We decided to give her one more chance after thinking it was the different brand of litter I had gotten the week before. Well, we switched back to the old litter and not a day later I walk in to find a nice little pile on my bed.

So, I feel guilty for just dumping her at the pound. She's a great cat if it wasn't for that (she's on my lap as I type). I found an animal rescue place near here that is a no-kill so I think I will give them a call tomorrow.

I enrolled my 2 youngest in the daycare center on post. I can't take them with me to my prenatal appts. and DH isn't available so I have no other option. I was a little apprehensive because I have had several people say bad things about CDC's in general (Child Development Centers) but the staff I met today seem genuinly caring and the place looks clean and fun. Rhi rhi is excited to go to "School" tomorrow (I have a hair appt lol). I am a bit worried about Jamison as I know he's still really clingy. But maybe this will help him get more socialized. sniff sniff...my babies!!!

I have a prenatal nutrition class I have to attend on Friday as well so the kiddos get to go to school 2 days in a row! You'd think I would know to lay off the twinkies being it's my 4th kid but I am sure it's just Uncle Sam checking the block making sure everyone knows that the can't be an alcoholic doughnut freak when preggers!! :-)

Speaking of preggers...ugh my tummy is flipping out so ttfn

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

is the cat mad at you for some reason? is solei picking on her? i'd be sooo pissed!

Pamela Foreman said...

ooo, I'd be mad as all get out! I hope the kids like the CDC. Wish I could send my kiddos off somewhere sometime!