February 22, 2006

2 Posts in one day!

Wow so I must be on a roll or very bored or something! Here I am posting AGAIN today! LOL Allena wanted to see pix so I went and took a few.

Oh and I was tagged like FOREVER ago to post a few pix of where I do my artsy-craftsy stuff. I mainly sit on the ole couch and knit/crochet. (there's my 1/8th completed "panta"!)











Now I have a nice recliner to choose from as well (the long ago promised pic of what DH got me for my bday....a CHAIR!) Showing off my nice "dukes of Diyala" afghan we bought to support my hunny's unit when he went to Iraq.




















OR if I have to do some rubber stamping or sewing I sit here at the table.














Now here are some random pix just for you! A pic of Jamison's crib....without one rail. We are trying to train him not to fall out of bed and so far so good. I think he likes having the railing off so he can get in and out at will. Of course though we now have to put a baby gate across the doorway so he won't wander around after bedtime. He's usually very good about staying in bed though. I have a toddler bed that I am repainting and will post a pic of that when I am done. As you can see I am trying for a dinosaur theme in his room.

Here's a pic of my would-be veggie garden. I planted corn, carrots, spinach, green beans, pumpkins, and water melons. I had a good number of spinach and carrots growing until I went up to PA. Sniff sniff the soil dried up and all that's left is the corn and beans and a little pumpkin sprout. No watermelons have shown themselves much to Malayah's dismay.


Anyway, I smell a stinky so off to change a butt! ;-P

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

thanks for the pix.. i love it... i miss you and hangin with you.. and being sick with you... but i don't really want to do that last one anymore. LOL
love the recliner... we were looking at some today at big lot's they have some nice furniture there.....here's hoping i get some new couches soon.

Muriel said...

Nice chair!!! Perfect spot to read, drink coffee and knit! What are you working on?