February 17, 2006

We've got a live one!


I had my OB appointment today and DH actually got to come with me! We both got to see the little bean with their heart beating away! I am so relieved as I have had 2 miscarriages and it's always scary until you get to see that little heartbeat!

So here's the pic...a little fuzzy, but really, who can tell what they are looking at anyway? The ultra-sound tech must have extensive training in crossing their eyes and holding their tongue just right to even get close to guessing what the hey that little blob is! Kinda like those paintings with all those little dots? You are supposed to look at your reflection or cross your eyes or something to see the 3D image? anyone have any idea what I am talking about? :-) LOL

Anyway so my due date is Sept. 21st and i am 9 weeks and 1 day. I need to change my ticker up there....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kell.
It's Mom and I've seen the ultrasound. It may not
have much form yet, but I already love "our beanie baby". After all it has it's start from my beatiful anf fantastic husband/son-in-law. We love all of the Loys!

Anonymous said...

OPPS!. It's Mom again, Kell. I just read my post{I forgot to [proof read first]. It SHOUILD read "my beatiful daughter and fantastic husband/son-in-law"

Pamela Foreman said...

Love the photo! Your baby's first photograph!!!