February 09, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

Well today is my birthday! It's amazing how I almost forgot! As you get older birthdays just don't seem as special as they did when you were younger, huh? DD#1 was asking if I was going to have a party. Nope...and she wondered, "why not?" I told her I didn't have any friends around here and she tells me that I need to go out and do stuff and make friends. Just the same lines I fed her when she started her new school. :-) What goes around comes around I guess.

I have tried a little to make new friends. I started to go to a woman's bible study on post but stopped because it starts at 9 am and morning sickness still raises it's ugly head about then. So there's not much else I do to meet anyone so here I am, stuck with my "virtual" friends.

So anyway, here's to another 27 years!

3 comments:

StarKnits said...

LOL Happy B-day! i felt the same way when my b-day happened....

Pamela Foreman said...

Happy birthday!! Deanna said the same thing when my birthday came around! She wanted to know if she could invite her classmates. Kids!! Miss you!!

Muriel said...

Well with your awesome personality and your incredible charm as soon as you get out you will make lots and lots of friends!!! :-) Happy Birthday!