February 06, 2006

Snow and an accident

Yesterday we actually had snow again! It was there for about 2 days (melting today) so my oldest DD Laya got to play in it! Unlike last time when there was 4 " of snow before she went to school and NONE when she came home! So they made a fort and Rhi tried a snow angel. They actually got to ride on their sled and saucer too! Also we have one of those "snoopy snocone makers" so I took the syrup mix from it and mixed it and the girls got to have REAL snow snocones! Of course they were spraying the juicy red stuff on everything and when they were done it looked like a masacre out there! LOL I had to yell at them to quit eating all that sugar cause they were going for the whole bottle of the stuff!!

Super Bowl night was good. I cooked goodies like a mad-woman and Dh had like 8 people over for his little "shin-dig" I had 2 other ladies to alk to so it wasn't SO bad. Dh really had a good time drinking beer and yelling at the TV. Of course he was happy to see the Steelers win as it's Allena's hubby's fav team!

And the accident: Dh just called me and I guess he was going through a green light and the old lady doesn't see her red light and comes flying through the intersection. Dh said he saw her and tried to hit the breaks but too late.....he crashed into her broadside. Luckily no one was hurt at all (he was going like 15 mph when they hit). But his piece of crap truck is now even more of a piece of crap. LOL Hopefully we can get it fixed soon! I am just so relieved that he's alright and the old lady is ok! Dang I hate car wrecks! I have been in 3 and none of them are fun!

3 comments:

StarKnits said...

OMgoodness. i can't belive that. did you guys have insurance? i'm so glad everyone is ok.
i'm laughing so hard at the snow cone massacure. sounds like so much fun! miss you i can't wait to see you guys again

Pamela Foreman said...

Oh my!!! I'm glad that everyone is okay! I got hit from behind by an old day once and she just went around me and drove off!

That's funny with the kids and the snocones! I wish we had snow. Just cold days and rainy days.

Miss you!

Muriel said...

Knock on wood I have never been in a car accident. I am glad that Jaimie is ok and the old lady!! Hope you can fix the truck!