February 07, 2006

Pix for your entertainment

SO yesterday I was too lazy to trudge upstairs and get the digital camera to show you some pix. So I felt bad and am showing you now! LOL

Here's the girls playing in the snow on saturday

And Grey Ghost wanted to see what snow was....he kinda liked it and tried eating a lot of it. LOL Soliel (my 9 yr old cat) on the other hand hated it and stood by the doorway meowing pitifully. Awww... :-)

And here's the start of the snocone goodness! Unfortunatley I didn't get a shot of 1/2 the porch's snow covered in red koolaid mix! All I can say is I hope it all washed away or we're gonna have a major ant problem come spring!


Anyway, that's all I have for now....TTFN

2 comments:

Pamela Foreman said...

Thanks for showing the pics! The girls are getting huge! Awww, snow! It's sunny and cold here today. So boring! Miss you!

StarKnits said...

looks like so much fun!