February 16, 2006

It's been awhile...

I guess I haven't felt much like blogging lately. There's not too much to say, just the same ole same ole. I can, however, share some pix of what I got for my birthday!

This is a picture frame made from home-made paper. My friend went on a missions trip to Thailand and said they specialize in paper-making over there. also she bought me this cool box full of patters, "knitting on the go". It has a really cute teddy bear hat pattern that I might make for Bubbah.

Here is laya acting goofy behind a bouquet of flowers from my MIL. I also got a bouquet from my Momma!

And I had ordered some Pampered Chef awhile back and voila! It was here right ontime for my birthday! (disregard the yucky banana and starfish!) lol

DH also got a COOL present for me....well, it's for the fam too. But that will have to wait for another day. TTFN

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

woo hoo your pc looks wonderful! mine is sooo pretty! after this weekend you can share pix of the bday gift that's waiting for you bring that book i wanna look at it!can't wait to see you!!!